Be of those who obtains Prophet’s intercession (Shafa’ah) on the Day of Judgment
The Prophet (Sal Alaahu alaihi wa Sallam) said:
Whoever sends blessings on me ten times in the morning and ten times in the evening will obtain my intercession (Shafa’ah) on the Day of Judgment.
Allaahumma salli wa sallim ‘alaa Nabiyyina Muhammadin
O Allaah, we ask for your peace and blessings upon our Prophet Muhammad.
(Recite 10 times in Arabic)
[Al-Albanee's Saheehut Targheeb wat-Tarheeb 1/273]
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Just Subscribe to My Google Group (http://groups.google.com/group/abdurrahmanorg/) and get updates of all my Blogs Posts in your email
My Website and Blogs
- No one acted better than the likes of these two characteristics
- The people of Paradise will not have any regrets except for ..
- Whoever directs someone to a good, then he will have the reward equal to the doer of the action
- Rewards for Dhikr Chart – Excellent One !!
- Allaahu Rabbi, Laa shareeka lah (Allaah is my Lord, without any Partners)
- The virtue of travelling for Hajj
- The virtue of the Black Stone
- The virtue of Seeking Knowledge in Madina
- Great Reward of Looking after a Widow or a Poor Person
- Day of Jumu’ah – Ask Allaah for Anything in the Last Hour after ‘Asr
Hadeeth taken from ‘Saheeh al-Kalima at-Tayyib’, By Shaykhul Islaam Ibn Taymeeyah , Checked by Muhammad Nasir-rudeen al-Albani
A comprehensive collection of morning and evening supplications written by the hand of al-Faqih, al-‘Alaamah, az-Zaahid: Muhammad bin Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy upon him)
- Be aware of your tongue, its dangerous! It’s like a snake and so many people have been killed by their tongues.-Imam Ash-Shaafi'ee 1 hour ago
- Friends on that Day will be foes one to another except Al-Muttaqun (V.2:2) 43:67 1 hour ago
- And whosoever turns away from the remembrance of the Most Beneficent (Allah) , We appoint for him Shaitan to be a Qarin to him (43:26) 1 hour ago
- O you who believe! Eat not Riba (usury) doubled and multiplied, but fear Allah that you may be successful. [Qur'an 3:130] 2 hours ago
- Verily, spendthrifts are brothers of the Shayatin (devils), and the Shaitan (Devil - Satan) is ever ungrateful to his Lord. [Qur'an 17:27] 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Excellent dua to Allaah asking cure for sick person
- Two Qualities of Slave of Allah which will make him enter Paradise
- Cure for Sure Dua to replace your Grief/Sadness with Happiness
- Two beloved words to Ar-Rahman : Light on the tongue, Heavy on the scales
- There is no Muslim who plants a plant or a tree, except that whatever is eaten from it is a charity for him
- Whoever says ten times immediately after finishing the Fajr/Maghrib Prayer ..
- The Weight of ‘Laa ilaaha illAllaah’ – Shaykh Saalih as-Suhaymee
- Are the Sufi Grave-Worshippers who Build Places of Worship over Graves The Worst of Creation in the Sight of Allaah?
- Beware of the Hypocrisy and Corruption of the Two-faced – By Abū al-Hasan Mālik Ādam al-Akhdar
- Do you want to listen to tapes? Listen to the pure people of the Sunnah and the pure scholars of the Sunnah – Shaykh ‘Abdul-Laah bin ‘Abdir-Raheem al-Bukhaaree
- Imaam Maalik (d.179) : Don’t Take Knowledge from Those Who Didn’t Sit With Scholars
- Is it permissible for a person to call themselves or their child Al-Azeez (the mighty)? – Shaykh Saalih Muhammad al-Luhaydaan
- Allaah is Above His Creation - Abu Iyaad [Audio|En]
- The Meaning of Allaahu Akbar!
- Was ‘Eesaa ‘alaihissalaam Allaah’s Word? – Shaykh ibn Uthaymeen
- The Most Beautiful Thing That the People of the World Leave the World Without Ever Tasting
- Careless with regards to the Fajr Prayer - Shaykh Abdur Razzaq Al Badr [Video |Ar-En]
- How one in Salat replies to Salaam, in accordance with Sunnah
- Sneezing then Praising Allah while being led in Prayer – Shaykh ‘Abdul-‘Azeez Aali ash-Shaykh
- In the Salah, Put your Hand on your Heart, is this Correct ?
- Where do we put our hands after Rukoo’? | Shaikh Zayd ibn Hadee al-Madkhalee
- HasbunAllaahu wa ni’mal Wakeel – Allaah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs
- Six Authentic Modes of Dhikr After the Salaah
- Tremondous Du’a – Seeking refuge with Allaah from Evil People around you
- Scholarly comments on morning and evening (dhikr) timings
- Ask Allah Ask Allah! - Abu 'Abdis Salaam Siddiq Al Juyaanee [Mp3|En]
- Cover your vessels at night - Shaykh Ubayd al-Jaabiree
- Can the Jinn steal material items from the home? – Shaykh Ubayd al-Jaabiree
- Shaytan’s Three Angles of Attack - Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawzīyah, Al-Fawaa`id
- What is the Language of the Jinn? – Shaykh Abdul-Azeez bin Baaz
- The Meeting Between Yahyah az-Zimmiy and Shaytaan
- Praying that He Does Not Take a Second Wife - Shaykh Ubayd bin Abdillaah al-Jaabiree [Video|Ar-En Subtitles]
- ~ Fear Allaah My Dear Sisters, Remain Steadfast And Remain Upon Goodness - Umar Quinn [Audio|En]
- ~ How to be a Successful Woman, as described in the Qur'an - Owais al Hashimi [Audio|En]
- ~ How The Believing Woman Should Interact With One Another - Abu Hakeem Bilal Davis [Audio|En]
- ~ Advice to Muslim Sisters Seeking Knowledge - Mustafa George [Audio|En]
- 155,313 hits